ßɭʋε Şƙɩɛʂ Ƥąƈƙ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Poll

Whic motto do you think would suit the pack best?

The Rankings I_vote_lcap0%The Rankings I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
The Rankings I_vote_lcap100%The Rankings I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 1

Latest topics
» The Summer Lands
The Rankings EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:27 pm by Moongazer

» WolfQuest Ad
The Rankings EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:34 am by Allaya

» ::Driggs::
The Rankings EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» Summer Plot
The Rankings EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm by Driggs

» -Lace, not wolf-
The Rankings EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 6:01 pm by Lace

» Suggestions
The Rankings EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:56 pm by Driggs

» Activity and Attendance
The Rankings EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:52 pm by Driggs

» Questions Stuff
The Rankings EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:21 pm by Yuuwaku

» Leaving :c
The Rankings EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 11:14 pm by Yuuwaku

Top posting users this month
No user

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is Lace

Our users have posted a total of 370 messages in 34 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

The Rankings

Go down

The Rankings Empty The Rankings

Post  Allaya Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:43 pm

Ranks and a description of them will be posted under this topic. If you are thinking about which rank you would like, look here and pick the one thast suits you best.

Alpha:

Full of loyalty and compassion for their pack but still dominant and strong, the Alpha’s are the leaders. The Alpha’s hold the most authority in their pack and no wolf can order them directly what to do. They make the major decisions based on logic for the pack’s survival and well-being. The two, Alpha Male and Alpha Female, decide who does what when. It is their job to keep the pack safe and peaceful.

Beta:

The Beta’s are the second to most loyal wolves in the pack. They aid the Alpha’s in making important decisions and are usually the most trusted wolves in the pack by the Alpha’s decree. Only the wolves who are loyal to their pack and dependable to fulfill any task with the greatest of will power are chosen for this honorable rank.

Delta:

This pair of wolves are not as dominant as the Alpha’s or Beta’s, but they are still of high importance to the pack. They aid in keeping things smooth within the pack and are usually first to hear the lastest gossip. If the Alpha becomes ill or cannot perform their duties, the Beta’s then take over as Alpha’s for a while and the Delta’s as Betas. Only wolves who understand the laws of the pack and have proved themselves both humble and diligent in their work receive this post.

Elder's:

These are the wolves that are either, retired or injured beyond repair and can’t fend for themselves. They get a luxury treatment of fresh bedding every day and a den when the weather is bad. They also receive meat that the Alpha’s bring them. The Elders are like the counselors and mentors of the Alphas.

Warrior's:

These wolves are noble and strong, their urge to protect their pack does not waver, even at their moment of death. These canines are the guardians of the pack, sometimes two will be stationed to keep other pack members away when a meeting between the Council is in order. These wolves patrol regularly and report to the Beta’s, who decide the important news and deliver it to the Alpha’s.

Hunter's:

The name pretty much describes it. These are the hunters of the pack, the most experienced wolves and scenting and catching prey. The Alpha’s go to these wolves to plan the way of attack for larger prey that lone wolves can’t catch.

Scout's:

These wolves are good at knowing good herbs and flowers from poisonous ones. They are also very sneaky and lethal when they want to be. Scouts usually have only one really friend in the pack, usually another scout. They eat away from the pack, not trusting any wolf but the Alpha’s and each other. These wolves are like social outcasts but they send themselves away and aren’t bullied. Scouts are usually of a slim build and small, to make it easier to sneak about. They tend to like the Healers of the pack also, for appreciating the work they do with flowers.

Healer's:

These are the medicine-makers and doctors of the pack. If a wolf is ill, they do all they can to heal them, if a wolf has been injured, the same. These wolves know how to use herbs to their advantage and the advantage of others. The scouts help the Healers by knowing the territory. The Healers can send the scouts out for herbs far away and they will return with bushels a short while after.

Oracle's:

These are the Shamans of the pack. They have prophetic dreams of the past, present and future. Sometimes these dreams are hard to decipher, but no matter what, the Dreamers must always share what they heard or saw with the Alphas and no other wolf.

Nannies:

The nanny wolves are very helpful and valued within the pack. They care for the young wolves, apprentices and pups. They are the wolves who have never really lost the motherly touch, most have had pups at one point, but some just cannot stand the sight of blood, so can't be healers, but love to care for others.

Subordinate's:

These wolves are hardly important to the pack, but they are kept as a part of int none the less. They listen to every rank above Apprentice and do not ask questions. If they are needed for something, they do it then and there.

Apprentices's:

The wolves that are between the ages of six and twelve months. They are learning to become the rank of their choice or the choice of the Alphas. Once they reach the age of one year, they may choose to train in a different skill, or become a full-fledged member of their already trained rank.

Pups:

The youngsters of the pack, the wolves that are under six months of age and still deciding what to be when they grow up. Pups are not allowed to exit the nursery until they reach seven days and they can speak, smell, hear and see.
Allaya
Allaya

Capricorn Posts : 147

Wolf Information
Crush: N/A
Mate: N/A

https://blueskiespack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum